Sunday, November 9, 2008

My sister made me do it!

Hello this is my very first Gmail blog! My sister has been begging me to open up an account and do this as is why my Title is My sister made me do it tee hee! (Love you Sarah!) Anyways I am just going to add a bunch of photo's. There isn't much going on right now. I just got back from seeing the most wonderful man in the world graduate Basic Training in the Army, and am currently awaiting his return home from AIT (Advanced Individual Training) He is currently scheduled to come home some time around December 16th. He just completed week 2 today, and now has 5 weeks to go. We miss him very much. The kids, and I are very anxious to have him home. We are very proud of him for what he is doing for his family, and his country. Well that's all I really have to talk about right now. I will write more another time. I just want to mess around with this blog and see what I can do. I love you all, and hope you have a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah! I'm glad all my encouraging to start a blog actually worked! Now all we need to do is to get Luke and Shannon on here and we are a family of bloggers! :-) We sure are missing you guys. Did you see the family pictures Adam posted on a website? Didn't they turn out so cute? Hope you guys are doing well. Love you bunches! Sarah