Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Good News for the Madsen House

Well Nick finally transferred to a new unit. He is now part of the 1st Brigade 4th Infantry Division A Company BSB. The best news is they will not be deploying this year. That means Nick will be staying with us for a bit longer. Whew that was close. Our family is elated with this news. We were starting to wonder if this transfer was really going to happpen. You can only imagine my relief. It's been hard watching other military wives go through what I thought would be our fate. I can only say that if you know a military wife and their husband is deployed do whatever you can for them. I have a new respect for these women, and children. This is so hard for them. I am humbled by what I have seen. The soldiers are not the only brave ones. These military wives and children left behind need to be recognized to.

I also wanted to give an update on Amber, she is doing really well. She is working on her level 3. I am pretty sure she is going to get it. Which means she will get over night passes at home. I am so proud of her for what she has accomplished in such a short time. I think she is on her way to coming home.

My liver functions are still doing awesome. They said someone that doesn't have a diseased liver could come in and get the same results that I am getting. I am so excited by this news. We just need to get my other health issue's under control and I have a good chance at living a lot longer then they had originally expected. That's good news for me.

Kids are all doing really well sorry for the short update but I'm not good at blogging.

No comments: