Saturday, October 9, 2010

Alot has happened!

I haven't posted a blog in a really long time so I decided it was about time. First of all we got out of the Army and moved back to Utah.We moved to Springville to be exact. We moved into a 3 bedroom apartment and it's really nice it has a garage. It's been so nice being out of the military. We have been happy being around our families again. Nick and I both got a job with Teleperformance in Lindon doing Technical Support. We are in training right now. We don't know what our schedules are going to be once we get out of training we just know it's going to be day shift. We start school back up on October 12. I'm a little nervous about starting school and working at the same time but I know lot's of people do it so I know I can do it to. I just got to persevere. Amber is in Jr. High and she loves it. She's been struggling a little bit trying to get used to the change from middle school where there are no lockers to Jr. high where it's a little more grown up. She seems to be transitioning well. Mandy, Mason, and Mia are also struggling a little bit in their new school but I think they will pull through fine once they adjust to all the changes going on. Mandy is learning how to type. We also got a new dog named Penny. She has been a good addition to the family. The kids really love her and it's been good for them learning how to take care of her. She's a chihuahua/beagle mix. She's a really cute dog. Well that's all that's really been going on in our lives. I hope that catches everyone up.

No comments: